How we got our start
Wildfires came within a city block of my one-time home in Southern California, where I had been living for nearly a decade. When I found that faulty equipment on an electric distribution pole triggered that particular fire, I was shocked. From that point, our team dug into exactly how that fire started and realized that it could have been prevented. We decided to apply our entrepreneurial know-how to help electric utilities significantly reduce the likelihood that these types of incidents happen in the future.